March 22, 2008

Bone is Bone

The "bone is bone" saying took on new meaning for me this weekend. We only found a few small ones this weekend, but at least we got out and found some. This as they lay picture was from 2 different deer with a small 2x1 set! Whooo. My daughter also found her first brown gold, a small spike.





This was our big find for the day. With my brother contributing another small 2-point and a real old stump to something bigger...







3 weeks in a row of finding sheds has been my best year yet, so yeah, I am just getting into it and on a roll...hopefully I can get back to bigger sheds. Elk sheds should be next.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Great photos. Happy Easter and happy bone hunting.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com